Duration: 90 Mins
About your MasterPeace
Be transported to the serenity of the Suffolk countryside, with inspiration from the land right beside artist Georgie Mason's family home. This playful, vibrant piece showcases a full range of artistic tips and tricks, all stepped through by Georgie. You'll be delighted with the end result.
What to Expect
- 90 minutes of creative respite
- An experience to share with friends and family, or go solo
- A final piece as unique as you are. It’s not about the end result matching the artists’, it’s about the happy calm of the painting process
What you need at home
- A cup of water for washing your brushes. Plant pots, old jars, empty tubs, anything will do!
- A sheet of kitchen roll for drying your brushes
- Optional: your favourite music playlist, a lit candle, and a few nibbles…all this creativity is hungry work!
What's in the box
- Step by step instructions from Georgie
- 1 canvas (8×10)
- 1 painter’s palette
- Handpicked acrylic paints, brushes and a sponge!
About the Artist
Georgie Mason is an intuitive abstract painter. She often explores the big open spaces of her rural upbringing in Suffolk through her work. For her, creating is a therapeutic and reflective process – as well as being about the final beautiful product, and she always seeks to transfer that state of mind to all her students.View artist’s profile