Duration: At your own pace
About your MasterPeace
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside! Well, now we can, sort of! Immerse yourself in the beauty of Mother Nature, with this stunning seascape by Victoria Obolensky. You'll learn her tips and tricks for creating weaving clouds and frothy waves. Victoria captured this gorgeous moment whilst visiting her parents in Devon.
What to Expect
- 90 minutes of creative respite
- An experience to share with friends and family, or go solo
- A final piece as unique as you are. It’s not about the end result matching the artists’, it’s about the happy calm of the painting process
What you need at home
- A cup of water for washing your brushes. Plant pots, old jars, empty tubs, anything will do!
- A sheet of kitchen roll for drying your brushes
- Optional: your favourite music playlist, a lit candle, and a few nibbles…all this creativity is hungry work!
What's in the box
- Step by step instructions from Victoria
- 1 canvas (8×10)
- 1 painter’s palette
- Handpicked acrylic paints and brushes
About the Artist
Hi there, Victoria here. I’m a London based professional artist, and have been teaching artists of all abilities for nearly 20 years. I am lucky enough to have shared my seascapes with the world through magazines such as Tatler and Vanity Fair, alongside exhibitions all around the UK. When I paint, I listen to meditation recordings, observing the impact of the sound on the process of creation.View artist’s profile