Price: £25 Pre-Sale
Duration: 90 mins
About your MasterPeace
When life gives you lemons, we think you should paint them! Soak up the happy yellows of this vibrant piece from the comfort of home. And with Caran d’Ache’s finest Supracolor pencils, you’ll learn how to capture careful details in watercolour, without making a mess.
Pre-Sale: launches mid-May
What to Expect
- 90 minutes of creative respite
- An experience to share with friends and family, or go solo
- A final piece as unique as you are. It’s not about the end result matching the artists’, it’s about the happy calm of the painting process
What you Need
- A cup of water for washing your brushes. Plant pots, old jars, empty tubs, anything will do!
- A sheet of kitchen roll for drying your brushes
- A pencil sharpener
- Optional: your favourite music playlist, a lit candle, and a few nibbles…all this creativity is hungry work!
What's in the Box
- Step by step instructions from Eva
- 1 sheet of watercolour paper (8×8)
- 4 Caran d’Ache watercolour pencils
- 1 watercolour brush
About the Artist
Eva lives through her passions: art, yoga, and mindfulness. She’s committed to helping each and every one of her guests learn, heal, and grow: through creativity and through her yoga practice. Plus, having taught at both University of the Arts London as well as London College of Fashion, she’s an absolutely inspiring teacher.View artist’s profile