Duration: 90 Mins
About your MasterPeace
This is a true exploration of the beauty of the human form! A celebration of simplicity, you'll learn about all the subtle tones hiding in our beautiful complexions. Her seated pose reflects the model's inner calm and serenity, which we hope you find too through the painting.
What to Expect
- 90 minutes of creative respite
- An experience to share with friends and family, or go solo
- A final piece as unique as you are. It’s not about the end result matching the artists’, it’s about the happy calm of the painting process
What you need at home
- A cup of water for washing your brushes. Plant pots, old jars, empty tubs, anything will do!
- A sheet of kitchen roll for drying your brushes
- Optional: your favourite music playlist, a lit candle, and a few nibbles…all this creativity is hungry work!
What's in the box
- Step by step instructions from Harriet
- 1 pre-sketched canvas (8×10)
- 1 painter’s palette
- Handpicked acrylic paints & paintbrushes
About the Artist
Hello, Heloise here! I’m a London based professional artist, focussing mainly on portraits and figure painting (that’s the human body, nudes mainly, if you’re not sure!). I’m a big believer that art and creativity should be accessible to everyone, and part of our daily routines, a bit like exercise. To me, it really is a form of meditation, and I hope it can give you a bit of calm too.View artist’s profile