Price: £25 Pre-Sale
Duration: 90 mins
About your MasterPeace
Alexander McQueen wisely said, 'there's no better designer than nature'. Eva's fruity fiesta is definitely a celebration of that. Plus it’s little, cute & colourful like the artist herself! And yes, cucumber and avocado are fruits, before you ask.
Pre-sale: launches mid-May
What to Expect
- 90 minutes of creative respite
- An experience to share with friends and family, or go solo
- A final piece as unique as you are. It’s not about the end result matching the artists’, it’s about the happy calm of the painting process
What you Need
- A cup of water for washing your brushes. Plant pots, old jars, empty tubs, anything will do!
- A sheet of kitchen roll for drying your brushes
- Optional: your favourite music playlist, a lit candle, and a few nibbles…all this creativity is hungry work!
What's in the Box
- Step by step instructions from Eva
- 1 pre-sketched canvas (8×8)
- 1 painter’s palette
- Handpicked acrylic paints and paintbrushes
About the Artist
Eva lives through her passions: art, yoga, and mindfulness. She’s committed to helping each and every one of her guests learn, heal, and grow: through creativity and through her yoga practice. Plus, having taught at both University of the Arts London as well as London College of Fashion, she’s an absolutely inspiring teacher.View artist’s profile