Duration: 90 mins
About your MasterPeace
Vibrant and beautiful, this portrait from artist Elena Gual is an adventure through the amazing world of skin tones. You'll learn how to work with Elena's hand picked colour pallet with skills you can take on into your own portraits. Plus, you'll be left with a stunning MasterPeace - a gorgeous feature for any home.
For every kit sold, Elena is donating £10 to Refuge - supporting women and children experiencing domestic violence.
What to Expect
- 90 minutes of creative respite
- An experience to share with friends and family, or go solo
- A final piece as unique as you are. It’s not about the end result matching the artists’, it’s about the happy calm of the painting process
What you Need
- A cup of water for washing your brushes. Plant pots, old jars, empty tubs, anything will do!
- A sheet of kitchen roll for drying your brushes
- Optional: your favourite music playlist, a lit candle, and a few nibbles…all this creativity is hungry work!
What's in the Box
- Step by step instructions from Elena
- 1 pre-sketched canvas (8×10)
- 1 painter’s palette
- Handpicked acrylic paints and paintbrushes
About the Artist
Elena Gual is a contemporary portrait artist, famous all over the world for her stunning palette knife paintings, featuring most recently in Conde Nast amongst other publications. Classically trained at the Florence Academy of Art, Saint Martins School of Art, and the Royal Academy, London, Elena has developed a truly distinctive and vibrant style, often reflecting the stories of women discovered through her life and travels.View artist’s profile